Litigation and Commercial Law Attorneys
The Asa Hutchinson Law Group, PLC is a full-service commercial litigation law firm with special proficiencies in trademark registration, intellectual property infringement, employment law, international export controls and sanctions, corporate investigations and compliance, homeland security, white collar criminal defense, corporate international relations, and attorney ethics defense. The Firm represents individual and business clients throughout Arkansas, the United States and the world. We have law offices in Northwest Arkansas and Washington, D.C.
For more information about an area of practice, please click on one of the headings below:
- Commercial litigation: Our attorneys represent local, regional, national and international clients in state and federal court systems.
- Homeland security: Our attorneys help businesses navigate the maze of Department of Homeland Security regulatory agencies.
- Immigration: Our firm's team has significant experience in Immigration law and dealing with the many different government agencies overseeing and enforcing the law such as the Department of State and the Department of Justice.
- Trademark registration and infringement: Our lawyers handle both registration of trademarks and litigation involving trademark infringement.
- International exports and sanctions: Our lawyers help U.S. businesses deal with the unique challenges of doing business in the international arena.
- Corporate law: In addition to litigation, our lawyers handle business transactions, corporate formation and governance matters.
- Attorney ethics defense: We defend Arkansas attorneys who are brought before the Arkansas Supreme Court's Committee on Professional Conduct for alleged violations of the Arkansas Rules of Professional Conduct.
- Employment law: Our attorneys represent employers and employees in matters ranging from discrimination claims to employment contracts to disputes over noncompete agreements and severances.
- White collar criminal defense: We have defended people and businesses in criminal investigations and prosecutions involving crimes such as public corruption, embezzlement, espionage, bribery of foreign officials, and fraud.
- Personal injury and wrongful death: We represent people who suffer serious personal injury or loss of a loved one due to the negligence of another party in cases such as motor vehicle accidents.
For More Information
For more information or to talk to an attorney at our firm, call 866-974-1654 or contact us through this website.