Business and Commercial Litigation Lawyers
The Asa Hutchinson Law Group, PLC has an active commercial litigation practice in state, federal, and appellate courts throughout Arkansas and beyond. We represent local, regional, national and international clients in all litigation stages from prelitigation counseling, to pretrial injunctions, to mediation and settlement conferences, and through trial and appeal.
Our lawyers represent plaintiffs and defendants in a variety of business and commercial matters, including or involving:
- Breach of contract claims
- Real estate litigation
- Lease disputes
- Trademark infringement claims
- Employment law disputes involving discrimination claims, noncompete agreements, termination and severance issues
- Theft of trade secrets and customer lists
- Partnership and shareholder disputes
- Business dissolution issues
- Buy-sell agreements
- Business torts such as intentional interference with a contractual relationship and breach of fiduciary duty
- Business fraud and misappropriation of company resources
- Accounting of financial records and transactions
We pride ourselves on our ability to handle large, complex litigation as well as smaller cases. Senior Partner Asa Hutchinson is a former United States Attorney with extensive trial experience spanning four decades. Partner W. Asa Hutchinson III has also served as a federal prosecutor and has tried dozens of cases.
Our attorneys combined have tried more than 150 jury trials, many in the commercial litigation arena, giving us an uncommon, seasoned perspective to each courtroom and for each client. We often serve as local counsel for corporate clients and other attorneys who have legal issues in Arkansas. We have law offices in Rogers, Arkansas, and Washington, D.C.
For More Information About Our Commercial Litigation Practice
For more information or to talk to an Arkansas commercial litigation attorney at our firm, call 866-974-1654 or contact us through this website.