Arkansas Business Formation and Corporate Governance Lawyers
When you look inside any business, you will find complex financial interests that need to be protected. The Asa Hutchinson Law Group, PLC, with offices in Rogers, Arkansas, and Washington, D.C., does just that for both start-up and established businesses throughout Northwest Arkansas and beyond.
Our attorneys provide a full range of corporate legal services, including:
- Formation of limited liability companies (LLCs), partnerships, and for-profit and non-profit corporations
- Drafting partnership agreements, shareholder agreements, buy-sell agreements and other business contracts
- Counsel for loans, property acquisitions, asset purchases and other business transactions
- Commercial real estate transactions
- Commercial leasing
- Employment contracts and non-compete agreements
- Employment and labor issues
- Federal and state registration of trademarks and service marks
- Commercial litigation
- Purchase and sale of businesses
Protecting Your Personal and Business Assets
It is important, especially in the current economic climate, for each person conducting business or contemplating an entry into the world of commercial transactions to obtain the liability protection that an LLC or corporation affords its members or shareholders. Our lawyers have the requisite experience to form the right entity for your business and liability concerns. We can also prepare the appropriate buy-sell agreement, ownership interest transfer agreement and other documents reflecting organizational transactions tailored for your needs.
Our attorneys regularly provide legal guidance on a variety of commercial law issues on a routine basis for our business clients. We often serve as general legal counsel for businesses that do not have their own in-house lawyers.
For More Information
For more information or to talk to an Arkansas corporate law attorney at our firm, call 866-974-1654 or contact us through this website.